Designed for riders who do more than roll down a smooth trail, Fox Racing's Flux Women's Helmet provides solid coverage without overheating. Featuring an EPS liner and ABS shell carefully molded together for structural integrity and extra coverage at the back, this helmet provides solid dome protection that meets CPSC safety standards.
20 large vent holes in the shell are designed to force air into the helmet so it flows around and cools your head. An adjustable chin strap keeps everything snug while you ride, and Fox's Detox retention system allows you to dial in the fit.
- A mountain bike helmet for lady shredders
- Dual layer construction diffuses force from impacts
- Dropped rear section extends coverage
- Generous ventilation encourages cooling airflow
- Single-handed basket adjustment courtesy of a rear dial
- Removable visor lets you block or embrace the elements
- Item #FXR01ME
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great colors. Lightweight and easy to adjust. I have a hard time finding small helmets and this one just fits perfectly after some adjustments. This is a great looking helmet without the dork look. Took a chance getting this online and love this helmet! I got the Miami green color and it is spectacular!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Perfect helmet for my wife. It is lightweight, good adjustability and features and perfect for great airflow. She loves the look and style.