Flexair Short with No Liner
The Fox Racing Flexair Short with No Liner is made from flexible TruMotion fabric, a four-way stretch material that allows unrestricted movement in the saddle while you're muscling the bike through corners and questionable lines. Then, a bonded hem with over-tapping details helps reduce chafing, and the laser-cut venting keeps cool air flowing through for comfort on hot, humid days. The DWR finish also brings some light protection to your ride by repelling rain and splashback.
- Mountain bike short for the enduro-minded riders out there
- High-stretch material accommodates body English on hot descents
- Manages moisture when things get equally hot on the climbs
- Waist ratchet dials fit for shredding or slouching
- Low-profile zippers secure your pocket cargo
- Ventilated to preserve air flow on roasting summer days
- Item #FXR032A
- Q & A
Great shorts just not for me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 177lbs
I really like the shorts and the adjuster buckle on the side.is really sweet, but for me I need the belt loops. I hook my chin bar for my convertible helmet so no loops it's got to go back.
They do feel like the fit a little big in my opinion. This is going of the size chart.