Select a Size
Select a Color
Flexair Short-Sleeve Jersey
You had to retire your favorite go-to shed top after a loose berm sent you sideways last week, and since then all you have hoped for is to find a new favorite go-to for your everyday rides. Meet the Fox Flexair Short-Sleeve Jersey, your new partner in crime for rowdy days. The Flexair is built for Fox's top DH athletes, and is packed with technical features and next level materials tough enough to withstand scuffles with scrub oak and boulders. It's built with TruDri fabrics that move sweat away from you, while abrasion-resistant shoulder panels fight back against overgrown trails and low-hanging branches. Laser perforated side vents allow cool air to channel inwards while you ride, keeping your core primed for punchy climbs ahead, and power bursts into rock gardens.
- Your new go-to shred shirt for rowdy enduro days
- Reinforced shoulder panels fight scuffs from trail growth
- TruDri fabrics move sweat away to keep you cool and dry
- Light and airy fabrics keep you from overheating
- Let your core breathe with laser perforated vents
- Built and fine tuned for women on the pro DH circuit
- Item #FXR033N
- 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 21, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 155 lbs
The material that the arms are made of is different than the body of the shirt, it's not stretchy! I'm a medium and it fits everywhere but in the sleeve. Granted I am a rock climber and have bigger guns than most ladies.... will be returning for a large because I really like the shirt!