Why We Like The Flexair Lite Short
It's all about comfort with the Flexair Lite Short. They keep us moving with unrestricted freedom and sweat-wicking, breathable comfort. Strategically-placed laser-cut perforations increase airflow, and a DWR finish sheds puddle spray and debris while we ride.
- Light and stretchy mountain bike shorts for our ride
- Lightweight fabric is stretchy and repels rain with a DWR finish
- Relaxed fit ensures room for comfortable layering
- Laser-cut ventilation keeps us cool on warm days
- Zippered pockets for stashing smaller items
- Item #FXRZ3FI
- [face fabric] TruMotion (87% polyester, 13% spandex), DWR [lining] TruDri (90% polyester, 10% spandex)
- 2 zippered hand
- Race Ratchet closure
- Claimed Weight
- [size, 34] 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking
1 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 13, 2023
Agreed way too tight. Returning
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
Unless you are VERY skinny, even with the correct waist size, these will bee too tight. No zipper or fly buttons either, just the buckle as shown. Nice material, however...
January 16, 2023
size is inaccurate
way too small in thighs. really bad policy that sizes inaccurate for $100+ shorts and then I have to pay for return. I will not buy from backcountry again.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help