Select a Size
Select a Color
Flexair Lite Short
When it comes to the Fox Racing Flexair Lite Shorts, lightweight comfort is the name of the game. These trail-ready shorts are made from a stretchy TruMotion fabric, along with a TruDri liner, keeping you moving in unrestricted mobility and with sweat-wicking, breathable comfort. Strategically-placed laser-cut perforations even further increase breathable comfort, while the DWR finish on the face of these shorts deflect light moisture and splashback.
- Incredibly lightweight and comfortable mountain biking shorts
- Stretchy, light fabric moves as you do and repels rain
- Relaxed fit ensures room for comfortable layering
- Laser-cut ventilation keeps you cool on hotter days
- Multiple zippered pockets stash smaller on-bike items
- Item #FXR032B
- [face fabric] TruMotion (87% polyester, 13% spandex), DWR [lining] TruDri (90% polyester, 10% spandex)
- 2 hand zip
- ratchet closure
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 3, 2020
The worst shorts money can buy
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 160 lbs
If you're looking for a low crotch and short inseam then these are the shorts for you. They seem fine when you try them on, but get on a bike with them and you'll be bummed. By then it's too late to return them (as in my case, I now have 2 pairs of $100 shorts I'll never wear). Avoid at all costs.