Flexair Lite Short
When it comes to the Fox Racing Flexair Lite Shorts, lightweight comfort is the name of the game. These trail-ready shorts are made from a stretchy TruMotion fabric, along with a TruDri liner, keeping you moving in unrestricted mobility and with sweat-wicking, breathable comfort. Strategically-placed laser-cut perforations even further increase breathable comfort, while the DWR finish on the face of these shorts deflect light moisture and splashback.
- Incredibly lightweight and comfortable mountain biking shorts
- Stretchy, light fabric moves as you do and repels rain
- Relaxed fit ensures room for comfortable layering
- Laser-cut ventilation keeps you cool on hotter days
- Multiple zippered pockets stash smaller on-bike items
- Item #FXR032B
- [face fabric] TruMotion (87% polyester, 13% spandex), DWR [lining] TruDri (90% polyester, 10% spandex)
- 2 hand zip
- ratchet closure
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 6, 2020
As a former roadie, I never had great luck with anything but bibs. Finally, an exception. Did a 5 hours ride near on Mt St Helens and they were perfect. Superb fit, and the under shorts are very good. Cool latching belt, too.
August 3, 2020
The worst shorts money can buy
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 160 lbs
If you're looking for a low crotch and short inseam then these are the shorts for you. They seem fine when you try them on, but get on a bike with them and you'll be bummed. By then it's too late to return them (as in my case, I now have 2 pairs of $100 shorts I'll never wear). Avoid at all costs.
August 15, 2020
Educate yourself on Backcountry's return policy. Then return them.