Select Style & Size
Flexair Delta Long-Sleeve Jersey
When the temperature is climbing, and humidity is unforgiving, reach for a jersey that's ready to keep you cool on the trail. The Fox Flexair Delta Long-Sleeve Jersey makes a strong argument for itself when it comes to toasty afternoons, with Polartec Delta fabric that acts like a mini evaporative cooler, working to keep you cooler, drier, and more comfortable the hotter it gets. Laser cut perforated vents throughout the jersey elevate breathability, boosting airflow throughout to elevate comfort when you get sweating. Designers at Fox craft the Flexair Delta with a contoured fit, and four-way stretch that elevates freedom of movement, and densely knit sleeves that add a hit of abrasion resistance for your life on the trail.
- An airy long-sleeve that keeps you cool when the temps soar
- Polartec Delta fabric works to keep you cooler and drier
- Densely knit sleeves offer protection against abrasion
- Contoured fit with 4-way stretch moves with you on the bike
- Laser cut vents elevate breathability to keep you cool
- Bonded cuffs and collar are sleek and pair well with pads
- Item #FXR031P
- [body] 51% polyester, 45% Tencel, 4% spandex, [sleeve] 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 23, 2019
This thing is so breathable I keep having to check to see if I am wearing a shirt. The long sleeve keeps the sun off my skin while keeping me cool. I have been riding in T-shirt jerseys for years. I don’t think I will ever go back after the positive experience I have had with the jersey so far.
June 30, 2019
The new go to
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 175 lbs
I like wearing long sleeve jersey, always makes me feel a bit more protected when riding on the trail, plus with the Utah hot sun it adds some UV protection. Jersey is super lightweight very breathable and the material is nice and stretchy, this is my new favorite jersey to grab off of the hanger. I checked out the size chart, measured my chest (42") and ordered the large. The fit is spot on.