Upgrade your bib game.
Designed to work on its own or underneath your favorite pair of baggies, the Fox Racing Men's Evolution Sport Liner Bib Short's versatile construction keeps up with all your hard-hitting, fast-paced riding on the trails. A multi-panel poly blend tech body offers unlimited stretch and rebound for an ergonomic and plush fit, while its wicking and breathable properties wrap you up in cool, dry comfort on more demanding rides. Then, the dual foam density EVO chamois does its job by absorbing harsh chatter and impacts that generally come along with mountain biking. Low-profile flatlock seam construction prevents hot spots and painful chafing. Compressive leg grippers cling comfortably to your leg to prevent unwanted shifting or ride-ups, and the stretch mesh upper panel allows cool air to flow through and prevent overheating.
- Versatile bib short that provide advanced trail comfort
- Stretchy fabric delivers easy flex and wicking comfort
- Form-fitting design helps you get the most out the fabric
- Dual-density foam chamois absorbs impacts and chatter
- Compression leg band grips leg for locked-in fit
- Flatlock seams help eliminate irritating chafing
- Item #FXR01XJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XXL
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 195lbs
I needed to pick up an additional pair of bibs for riding and have given these a try lately. They are comfortable with an adequate chamois for longer rides. Plenty of length in the torso for me even at 6' 3". Material is durable, quick dry and as of yet hasn't picked up a lingering smell that won't wash out. Legs are form fitting but not too tight and stay put without riding up. I wash on cold and line dry to help minimize wear and any shrinkage. Runs true to size. Good first impressions!