Select Style & Size
Enduro D3O Knee Pad
The Enduro D30 Knee Pad offers the best in protection and performance that Fox Racing has to offer. It combines and ultralight, pedal-friendly sleeve with D30 padding, Fox's leading pad for impact protection. D30 minimizes restrictions by staying flexible while riding but hardens upon impact, and the perforated neoprene sleeve ensures the utmost ventilation and quick-drying comfort. Fox reinforced the skid plate and added Cordura paneling to provide long-lasting durability.
- Fox's highest level of protection that's light and pedal-friendly
- Removable D30 pad stays flexible while riding and hardens on impact
- Perforated neoprene enhances overall breathability
- High-stretch rear panel allows for a full range of motion
- Pedal-friendly, slip-on design doesn't interfere with riding
- Cordura and reinforced skid plate ensure long-lasting durability
- Item #FXRZ2AR
- 70% D3O polyurethane, 20% polyester, 10% Cordura nylon
- slip-on with elastic cuffs
- Protection Area
- CE EN 1621-1 Level 1 Knee
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 1, 2020
Very low profile & comfortable
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 135 lbs
I originally ordered the POC System knee pads based on reviews saying how comfortable they are. I found them so uncomfortable myself that I then ordered the Fox knee sleeves, which are great, but those in turn led me to this product with the D30 insert. This knee guard offers protection at the same level as the POC System knee pads but they are ten times more comfortable and easily slip into my little bike pack for those long uphills. Plus they're about half the price! I'm keeping these ones. I will agree with the previous reviewer who complained about the sizing. I had the Mediums in the Fox knee sleeves and had to get the Large in these. I'm a fairly small female, athletic but I don't have giant quads so I was surprised by this. I never wear a Large in anything. Any guy with big legs will find these tight even in the XL. One other thing I like is that you can remove the insert to wash these.
March 19, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
Bought the XL the same size I wear in previous models and it was cutting off my circulation. If they had fit I could only imagine how comfortable they would be with the light weight material and breathability.