With the advent of plus-sized tires and fat bikes, trail riding is no longer as limited in wet conditions as it once was. Fox Racing builds the Men's Downpour Shorts for just those occasions, letting you take advantage of plush, floaty traction on wet muck and rain-slicked root lattices without the downside of sodden trousers dampening your spirits. The Downpour Shorts are equipped with two fabrics, Truseal and Trumotion, that allow for pedaling flexibility while keeping rain at bay.
Truseal is Fox's wind- and waterproof membrane, so it protects your pins through any fall or spring weather you may find yourself pedaling through. Despite its elemental resistance, Truseal still manages to breathe, so the swamp stays on the outside. That material is supplemented with Fox's spandex-infused Trumotion, which ups the stretch-factor for unimpeded pedaling.
The fabric panels are joined with sealed, welded seams to help eliminate any points of ingress for the watery hordes. Fox finishes the waist is adjustable to dial fit, and water-resistant zippers help keep the weather from mingling with your personal effects. Finally, a hit of reflective details help keep you visible when spring showers result in low-light conditions.
- Trail-specific shorts for when inclement weather is your ride partner
- Wind- and waterproof membrane keeps the elements at bay
- All-way stretch fabric reduces pedaling restriction
- Sealed seams and water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable snap tabs dial waist fit
- Reflective elements help you stand out on overcast days
- Item #FXR01PJ