Select a Size
Select a Color
Tough enough for freeriding without feeling like a boxing glove on smoother singletrack, Fox Racing's Dirtpaw Race Gloves use years of experience to keep you connected to the bike and comfortable on the trail. Fox starts with lightweight, breathable uppers, and then uses a lightly padded Clarino synthetic leather palm to lessen hand and wrist fatigue on never-ending stretches of rock-encrusted dirt. It also reinforces the backs and cuffs with direct-inject rubber to add some reassuring protection to vulnerable spots during crashes. Neoprene knuckles and silicone fingertips ensure ample dexterity on the bars while maneuvering through tight sections of trail, while a hook-and-loop closure keeps them secure without any distracting fit issues on race day.
- Minimally padded, full-finger glove for off-road sessions
- Padded knuckle for protection against trail clutter and tight apexes
- Touch screen compatible for quick access to media and fail selfies
- Lever-grip silicone print at finger tips for confident brake feel
- Item #FXRZ2IX
- 39% polyamide nylon, 22% polyurethane, 15% neoprene, 12% polyvinyl chloride, 12% polyester
- single layer Clarino
- hook-and-loop at wrist
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?