It's DH light.
The Fox Racing Demo FR is the freeride version of the Demo DH downhill short, meaning it features the same race-proven design as its rowdier DH cousin. Rather than focusing on maxed out ruggedness that DH kit requires, Fox turned its attention to all-day ride comfort when choosing materials.
To take down the intensity of the Demo, Fox traded in its 600D-polyester main body fabric and replaced it with a less aggressive four-way stretch polyester engineered to yield to your body movements more than sustain epic spills. The fabric keeps moisture from getting trapped while you pedal, drawing it to the surface to evaporate.
An adjustable front ratchet closure replaces pop-prone buttons as the front closure system, giving you freedom to adjust the waist to a size that will stay in place as you're pedaling. Plus, the whole short is cut on the platform of Fox's Rider Attack Position (RAP), meaning it'll fit best when you're rallying through a destructive line chasing seconds on your competitors. Roomy snack pockets and well-placed mesh leg vents round out the efficient design.
- Freeride short designed for comfort no matter the terrain
- Stretchy polyester cut in a relaxed silhouette to move with you
- Ratchet front closure allows for a secure, customized fit
- Mesh leg vents and moisture-wicking fabric keep you cool
- Roomy pockets provide space to stash bonk-preventing fuel
- Item #FXR01KX