Hardtail warriors need not apply.
If you're a mash-happy pedal fiend who enjoys climbing as much as descending, then Fox Racing's Demo DH Men's Pants aren't your bag. If, though, your idea of a good day on the trails involves assisted ascents and gravity-fueled DH runs, then step right up, slip them on, and drop in. The Demo DH is made with a 600-denier synthetic material that doesn't breathe or stretch as much as Fox's more XC and trail-oriented gear; however, it does provide more skin-saving durability when pedaling flexibility is less important than DH survivability.
Of course, the pants are still built around Fox's Rider Attach Position (RAP) shape, which rewards agro shredding by accommodating the appropriate postures on the bike. This ethos extends throughout the pants in order to maintain coverage while you're hanging off the back without catching the saddle nose or limiting your ability to muscle the bike through questionable lines.
- Gravity pants for shredding shuttle or lift laps
- Shaped to facilitate body English in the saddle
- Abrasion-resistant material takes the fall for your skin
- Generous ventilation helps you keep your cool when things heat up
- Ratcheting buckle and stretch rear yoke ensure waist fit
- Low-profile zippered pockets secure lift passes and trail snacks
- Item #FXR01X2