Defend Wind Jacket
If you plan on riding through all 4 seasons, its critical to have the right gear, and the Defend Wind Jacket makes an ideal staple in your riding wardrobe. This windproof jacket cuts through the breeze, and packs down to pocket size, so you can rally through changing conditions with protection just a pocket away.
- A compact and packable jacket for hammering through the seasons
- Ultra-lightweight Cordura Ripstop holds up to snags and scuffs
- Jacket is treated with DWR coating to repel water, snow, and mud
- Elastic cuff and help helps cinch down a perfect fit
- Cut for riding position, so you stay covered in the attack
- High-visibility reflective logos boost your visibility in low light
- Interior pocket stashes jacket when you don't need it
- Item #FXR039P
- 50g Cordura (nylon) ripstop, DWR
- 1 interior
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 11, 2020
Nice wind jacket
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
Tight fit but comfortable like others have said which makes it good for riding. Extremely light and thin, makes it super easy to pack when not in use. Does it's job and hasn't torn. Dunno if other reviewers aren't use to cycling clothing. I'm 6'1 215lb with broad shoulders and an XL fits fine. I've even golfed in it before.
March 15, 2020
Ultra-Thin and Tight
- Runs small
As other reviews say, this is very thin and very tight. Probably not worth the money unless you are specifically looking for something lightweight.
February 20, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
I have broad shoulders and big arms. A Muscular 210lbs, 36" waist, 44" chest. Xl is usually size for any sort of jacket. The defend wind jacket in XL made me feel like "fat guy in a little coat" The jacket seems to be good quality otherwise. Super light weight.