Defend Kevlar Pant
Pull on the Fox Racing Defend Kevlar Pant before you hit the lifts for some all-out downhill madness. Constructed from an all-way stretch fabric with tough Kevlar reinforcements at the knee, these pants let you move freely on the bike while ensuring you stay protected when you're riding the unruliest trails on the mountain. The tapered lower leg prevents the pants from snagging in your drivetrain when you're pedaling into a big jump, while laser perforations on the front and back provide cooling airflow on long summer shred days. The ratchet waist closure provides a secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments, and the pants are finished with a Durable Water Resistant treatment that sheds moisture, dirt, and debris.
- Tough riding pants for gravity runs and park days
- All-way stretch fabric for optimal freedom of movement
- Kevlar reinforcements resist tearing and abrasion
- Tapered leg won't interfere with pedaling
- Laser perforations provide cooling airflow
- Two zippered pockets for carrying ride essentials
- Secure ratchet closure allows a micro-adjustable fit
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Item #FXR032C
- Q & A
Great Pants, Sizing is misleading
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These are great pants by Fox. For being Kevlar reenforced they are very lightweight, breathable, and have great mobility. Unfortunately the sizing is confusing. A numeric size 34 has a 36 inch waist. It looks like there'd be a little room to cinch them down with the waist buckle, but not enough to make them the size they're labeled as. I returned them.