The trails are looking tacky, and you're ready to book it into techy lines with greasy roots and tight tree lines, but we don't recommend doing so without proper protection on your mitts, so toss on a pair of the Fox Defend Gloves and get rolling. These lightweight gloves combine a minimalist design with a bit of armor on the back to give you protection against hangups with low hanging branches. They are built with 4-way stretch polyester on the back of hand that moves with you, and a single layer of Clarino on the palm for tactile grip on the bars, boosted with perforations to let sweat escape. Stretch mesh finger gussets boost airflow, and compression molded cuffs help keep your fit secure while you ride. And just in case you need to get a little social media in on the trail, the Defend gloves are equipped with touch-screen compatibility on the thumb and index fingers.
- Lightweight gloves with a defense system
- Back of hand armor offers protection against branch snags
- Move comfortably with 4-way stretch construction
- Lightweight perforated Clarino palm offers tactile grip
- Stretch mesh finger gussets boost breahtability and movement
- Compression-molded cuff makes for a secure fit
- TruFeel internal texture gives heightened feel and control
- Touchscreen compatible digits for texting on the trail
- Item #FXR032T
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Super comfortable, lightweight gloves! Just bought my second pair.
Great Light Trail Glove
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I’ve ridden with these gloves several times now and they perform very well. Being in the south most rides are hot and humid and they perform well here. The raised area help provide a little protection on the fingers without being bulky.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I recently just purchased these for a bike I am going to buy as well. I havent gotten to break these out yet, but just after trying them on I am a big fan. Super quality glove for a low price. I like the feel of the glove and fit. I love the colorway as well. Excited to wear them out.