Select style & size:Select options
Base Frame Pro
When you find yourself standing at the top of a trail, looking at the steep incline with exposed rocks, wondering what life choices brought you to the point of dropping in, at least you can take solace knowing you've donned your Fox Base Frame Pro body armor. The Base Frame Pro features CE certified padding to cushion your upper body from impacts should you take an unfortunate dirt sample. Meant to be worn under your jersey, the Base Frame Pro is designed for unrestricted movement on the bike, suitable for downhill, freeride, and enduro trails where some extra protection brings much-needed peace of mind.
The Base Frame Pro is made of a breathable synthetic material that acts as a moisture-wicking base layer, helping to keep you cool and dry even when the temps start to rise. For hot days, the sleeves can be removed, letting you tailor your level of coverage based on the conditions. Strategically placed stretchy mesh offers ventilation and improved freedom of movement, while tough Cordura fabric provides abrasion resistance in key impact areas.
The pads in the Base Frame Pro are activated by body heat, which softens the foam, helping it conform to your body for better comfort and protection. Coverage includes CE certified padding on the elbows, shoulders, and spine, as well as a low-profile chest pad to protect your sternum. The padding on your back has perforations and grooves that allow it to flex with your body, ensuring your movement on the bike is not hampered.
- Light & breathable body armor for downhill, freeride, & enduro
- CE certified padding cushions your body from impacts
- Padding conforms to your body for unrestricted movement on the bike
- Breathable synthetic fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Removable sleeves let you tailor coverage to the conditions
- Stretchy mesh provides ventilation and improves freedom of movement
- Cordura fabric in key areas resists abrasion for better longevity
- Item #FXR02KR