Select style & size:Select options
Whether you're riding technical trails littered with chunky rock gardens, or high-speed bike park runs, it's nice to have some body armor to protect yourself from unexpected tumbles. Meant to be worn under your jersey, the Fox Base Frame shelters your upper body from impacts while allowing unrestricted movement on the bike. It's suitable for downhill, freeride, enduro, or any trail where some extra protection brings much-needed peace of mind.
The Base Frame Pro is made of a breathable synthetic material that acts as a moisture-wicking base layer, helping to keep you cool and dry even when the temps start to rise. Strategically placed stretchy mesh offers ventilation and improved freedom of movement, while tough Cordura fabric provides abrasion resistance in key impact areas. The CE-certified padding grants coverage for your elbows and shoulders and is activated by body heat, which softens the foam, helping it conform to your body for better comfort and protection.
- Breathable body armor for downhill, freeride, enduro, and trail
- CE certified padding cushions elbows and shoulders during impact
- Padding conforms to your body for unrestricted movement on the bike
- Breathable synthetic fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Stretchy mesh provides ventilation and improves freedom of movement
- Cordura fabric in key areas resists abrasion for better longevity
- Item #FXR02KS
- Protection Area
- elbow, shoulder
- CE EN 1621-1
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, freeride, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?