Attack Wind Jacket
When riding in fall and spring, or even the high alpine in summer, there's always a chance that surprise storm cells bring wind, chilly temperatures, and rain. That's why it's always worthwhile bring a packable shell, like the Fox Racing Attack Wind jacket. With lightweight but durable Cordura Ripstop fabric, not only does the jacket protect you from wind and light rain, but it shields you from overgrown branches that inevitably line some sections of trail.
The Attack Wind jacket packs down tight into it's own internal storage pocket, and fits nicely in your rear jersey pocket, hydration pack, large saddle bag, or hip pack. Designed primarily for wind protection, it works as a shell to slice through cold breezes, but it does also have a DWR treatment to protect from light precipitation or tire spray. For tough climbs and highly aerobic efforts, Fox includes a perforated back panel and cuff to provide ventilation.
- A packable jacket for surprise weather out on the trail
- Ripstop fabric blocks cold wind and resists abrasion
- DWR treatment sheds light precipitation and tire spray
- Perforated back panel and cuff ventilate during hard riding
- Stows tightly into its own internal pocket for easy packing
- MTB- and women's-specific fit offers comfort in the riding position
- Elastic cuff and hem help keep the jacket in place
- Reflectivity improves visibility on your way from trail to home
- Item #FXR02KJ