It's not all sunshine and daisies.
Not all riding is sunshine and daisies, and unfortunately even the warmest of blue sky days can hide pocket storms that surprise you with sudden downpours and dipping temperatures. That's why it's important to always ride with a packable just-in-case layer like the Fox Racing Attack Wind jacket. With super lightweight Cordura Ripstop construction, the jacket can withstand bushwhacking from stray branches while shielding you from the storm.
A constant companion, the Attack Wind jacket stows easily into your jersey's back pocket, or your hydration bag, so if a storm starts brewing it's always easy to access. It packs down tight into its internal pocket for quick storage, and easily expands to become your best friend on long fall downhills through shady singletrack. Designed for wind protection first, it works as a shell to slice through the breeze, and features perforated back panel for heat dumping on long climbs, but it does also have a DWR treatment to protect you from light showers.
- A packable wind shell for every day riding
- Ultra-lightweight Cordura Ripstop slices through wind
- DWR treatment lets rainfall roll off
- Perforated back panel and cuff allow heat management
- Cut to keep you in a natural riding position
- Stows away into interior pocket
- Reflective logos illuminate to get you from trail to brewery safely
- Item #FXR021O