Attack Wind Jacket
When riding in the shoulder seasons, there's always a chance of surprise storm clouds moving in and bringing wind, lower temperatures, and cold showers. That's why it's worthwhile to always bring a packable layer, like the Fox Racing Attack Wind jacket. With super lightweight Cordura Ripstop fabric, not only does the jacket protect you from the storm but it shields you from overgrown branches and scrub oak due to the sturdy construction.
The Attack Wind jacket packs down tight into it's own internal storage pocket, and fits nicely in your rear jersey pocket, hydration pack, large saddle bag, or hip pack. Designed primarily for wind protection, it works as a shell to slice through cold breezes, but it does also have a DWR treatment to protect from light precipitation or tire spray. For tough climbs and highly aerobic efforts, Fox includes a perforated back panel and cuff to provide ventilation.
- A packable wind shell for surprise storms out on the trail
- Ripstop fabric blocks cold wind and resists abrasion
- DWR treatment encourages water to roll off the jacket
- Perforated back panel and cuff ventilate during hard riding
- Stows tightly into its own internal pocket for easy packing
- Pattern is cut for comfort in the riding position
- Elastic cuff and hem help keep the jacket in place
- Reflectivity improves visibility on your way from trail to home
- Item #FXR02K5