Attack Water Jacket
Changing seasons means unpredictable weather on the trails, so you'll want to make sure you bring along your Fox Racing Attack Water jacket to keep you covered when weather turns and storms are brewing. Built with Fox's TruSeal fabric, this lightweight water jacket will keep the rain from penetrating through your layers while you hunker down waiting for it to pass over, or barrel through wet branches and slick roots.
3L waterproof and breathable fabric makes up the main body to repel water, but in areas where you need a little stretch, Fox's designers opted to use their lighter weight 3L stretch fabric, giving you the range of motion to manhandle your machine when slick wet rocks start sending you sideways. Every internal seam is taped to keep precipitation from finding a way in, and for good measure, everything is coated with a DWR treatment as a backup in serious storms. Side vents underarm offer a bit of temperature control, but unlike the Attack Pro water jacket, the Attack does not have laser cut back vents or chest vents.
- Lightweight rain jacket with MTB-specific cut
- 3-layer TruSeal fabric shields from rain and wind
- Fully-sealed seams and water-resistant zippers
- Additional DWR treatment for peace of mind in heavier rain
- Rider Attack Position cut for comfort in a riding stance
- Underarm vents allow heat to escape on tough climbs
- Draw-cord on hem & hook-and-loop cuffs keep wheel spray out
- Reflective logos boost visibility in low-light
- Item #FXR02JX
- Q & A
Superb Cycling Jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I just love this jacket! It breaks the cold wind, shrugs off rain, is fitted enough to look good, but generous enough to wear over a fleece jacket. I can easily stuff it into my fanny pack. Basic black is my color. The logo on the back is a bit garish, but is also reflective. Expensive, and worth every penny. For cold weather riding you can't do better than this jacket.