The Attack Men's Shorts might be Fox Racing's most popular piece of trail gear. That's because, when Fox classifies them as "all-mountain," it means all over the mountain. Their abrasion-resistance and four-way stretch mean they're as capable powering a wagon wheel hardtail up a climb as they are atop a six-inch enduro sled on the way down.
Thought they forgo the welded construction of more expensive Attack Pro model, the standard Attacks feature the same saddle-specific silhouette and laser-cut ventilation. They've also got a removable liner equipped with Fox's Comp chamois, so they transition easily from chamois-free shuttle laps to helping you endure through long, XC days on the singletrack.
- Fox Racing's all-purpose trail shorts
- Built to accommodate an aggressive position in the saddle
- Removable liner with chamois for XC comfort
- Four-way stretch material enables pedaling and body English
- Ratcheting waist buckle keeps the fit on-point
- Ventilated to facilitate air flow on long, exposed climbs
- Low profile pockets secure goods without grabbing trailside brush
- Item #FXR01W8