Attack Pro Long-Sleeve Jersey
Whether you're putting in some hot laps at your local trail network, or committing to a long day grinding it out in the backcountry, the Fox Attack Pro Long-Sleeve Jersey excels for any type of mountain biking with its technical fabrics and comfy MTB-specific cut. Being a long sleeve jersey you may think it's only suitable for the cool conditions of fall and spring, but the moisture-wicking capabilities of the main fabric and the laser-cut perforations on the sleeves means it's ready for summer use as well.
The main body is constructed using Polartec Delta, a cutting-edge fabric that not only wicks sweat but claims to actually lower your body temperature as you ride, ensuring you stay cool and dry no matter how hard you're pedaling. The sleeves are made of tough Cordura 4-way stretch that shields you from trail overgrowth while enhancing mobility and comfort on the bike. The materials are sewn together into Fox's Rider Attack Position (RAP) cut, which is tailored for a precise fit with no excess bagginess to hold you back when it's time to get rowdy.
- Versatile jersey for riding any trail in spring, summer, fall
- Main fabric wicks moisture and regulates body temp while riding
- Durable stretchy sleeves shield from overgrowth & aid mobility
- Laser perforations provide ventilation for riding in warmer weather
- MTB-specific cut is tailored for comfort in the attack position
- Item #FXR02K9