The key to keeping upright in crunchy rock gardens is keeping in touch with the bike and the trail, and Fox Racing's Men's Attach Gloves are built to do just that. The Clarino palm is finished with TPR TruFeel texturing at the fingertips, which helps keep your digits on the levers when the going gets hairy. The fingertips are also conductive, so you can operate touchscreen devices in-between visits to the ragged edge.
Of course, there are times when it's better to not be in touch with the trail. For those instances, Fox equips the Attack with D30 padding across the knuckles and arrayed strategically throughout the palm. Attacking big lines often comes with the risk that the lines will attack back, so these extra bits of hand-saving grace further recommend the Attack as Fox's main all-mountain and enduro glove.
- Mountain bike gloves for rowdy shuttle laps
- Strategically arrayed D30 padding for enduro abuse
- Durable Cordura body saves your skin during user errors
- Synthetic palm with textured grip maintains bar feel
- Molded cuff maintains a secure fit and seals out the elements
- Conductive fingers keep your touchscreen action hot
- Item #FXR01XO
- Q & A
Grip for dayz
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 130lbs
I am female and tend to wear mens gloves b/c i like the fit better. The smalls were perfect for me. I did order two other fox styles to see which ones I would like better. These were the best fit b/c they were slightly smaller then the other mens smalls. These are what I would consider a slim fitting glove. Warm weather weight...my hands got cold on my fall ride when temps dropped below 45.
Fantastic MTB gloves
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 195lbs
I bought these because the fox attack gloves were pretty thin and tore after about 7 long rides. These are above an beyond anything the old attack gloves ever wished to be. They are much thicker, but still almost as breathable. I will purchase another pair as soon as these wear out, but that's won't be anytime soon...