Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Attack Fire Softshell Jacket
Winter shouldn't mean the end of your riding season, so throw on the Fox Racing Attack Fire Softshell Jacket and get out whether or not the getting's good. With warm fleece against your skin, room for layering with your favorite jersey or baselayer, and protection from the elements, you'll be glad to get out and enjoy the solitude offered by isolated trails in the so called "off-season."
The Attack Fire Softshell is constructed from a 3-layer wind-and-water resistant softshell fabric that cuts through bitter weather with ease. For additional protection, Fox incorporates a C6 DWR treatment that encourages water to roll off the jacket instead of soaking through. The jacket features a bonded fleece lining that increases warmth on the go, and works to wick away moisture so you can keep dry and comfortable when you start mashing up techy climbs. For trails with excessive overgrowth or those unfortunate times when you take a spill, reinforced Cordura elbow panels add abrasion resistance and durability. As with other Fox performance apparel, the jacket is cut with their Rider Attack Position pattern that is specifically designed for the riding stance, ensuring your are comfortable when it's time to attack the trail.
- A softshell for hitting the trails when the getting's not good
- 3-layer construction seals out harsh winter elements
- Fleece lining adds warmth and wicks moisture during hard efforts
- DWR coating repels water for additional weather protection
- Cordura-reinforced elbows for durability and abrasion resistance
- Bonded chest pocket keeps your essentials safe and secure
- Hi-vis logos boost visibility when heading home from the trailhead
- MTB-specific cut works with you in a riding position
- Item #FXR02K0
- Q & A
Great jacket, weird fit !
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The materials and style are great on this jacket. Seems to be pretty warm and sturdy too. However the fit is very strange. Tried two different sizes but none worked. The jacket seems to be designed for someone with a super long and skinny torso. As a result of this the sleeves are in a weird place for a regular non-pro-athlete build. The seems that hold the sleeves into the jacket also push into your armpits a bit making it really uncomfortable. Really wanted to like this jacket but had to return it.