Up To 60% Off
All-mountain, all the time.
The Attack Men's Jersey is Fox Racing's standard for all-mountain and enduro rides. Given the brand's reputation for creating moto-inspired, gravity-fueled gear, that pretty much makes the Attack the industry wide standard. It's built from the same TruDri material Fox uses on the long-sleve, DH-specific Flexair jersey, so you know it's equal to big-line abuse, but it's cut in a less-stifling short-sleeve design to accommodate the enduro hardmen who eschew the lift and shuttle in favor of using their own motors to earn their loops.
The jersey's sublimated art means there's no stifling, print-on silicone branding to impede airflow, so moto-inspired dapperness doesn't come at the cost of sweating out on climbs. On the days when even your constitution is worn down by oppressive temperatures, take advantage of the stash pocket to secure a lift pass.
- An all-mountain jersey for climbing and dropping in
- Ventilation and breathability at odds with its durability
- Laser-cut perforations add additional ventilation
- Sublimated graphics don't impede moisture management
- Stash pocket for a pass on days you let the lift do the climbing
- Reflective details catch motorists' attention between the trail and home
- Item #FXR01W7
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year