Up, up, and away!
Whether you're rocketing through a cross-country course or looking to add some comfort to your favorite pair of unlined baggies, do it in comfort and style with the Fox Racing Ascent Men's Bib Shorts. Made from soft-yet-supportive fabrics, these shorts provide just the right amount of stretch while moving moisture out and away to keep you cool and dry. Silicone grippers at the leg bands softly hold everything in place, and reflective detailing on the legs increases visibility to motorists, woodland creatures, and fellow riders in low-light conditions. The included COMP Chamois uses triple-density foam to add comfort without any unnecessary bulk.
- Take on the trail in dry, supportive comfort in these bib shorts
- Stretchy nylon blend wicks moisture and enables free mobility
- Form-fitting design keeps the fit snug and secure
- Reflective details boosts visibility in low light
- Built-in chamois uses cushy foam and is odor-resistant
- Silicone leg grippers prevent ride-ups
- Item #FXR01XE
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XXL
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 195lbs
I've worn these bibs a few times and have been pleased. Chamois is comfortable and seems to be holding up well in high pressure areas. Leg fit is great and the rubber edging keeps them in place. Torso length is as expected. They wash well, but I do let them air dry. Good initial impressions.