Stand tall on the trail with Fox Racing's 8in Trail Socks. Or feel a bit better about life when agro trail furniture lays you low with a swipe at your (happily covered) shins. Either way, the breathable, wicking construction and ventilating mesh inserts have your back during long, sweaty days in the dirt. And since sweat means stink, Fox includes some anti-funk insurance in the form of Meryl Skinlife treatment. It won't keep you completely stink-free forever, but it will reduce the amount of coaxing it takes to get the dog into the foot-befouled car after a particularly hot day.
- Mountain bike socks for the shin-conscious
- Built to manage moisture and encourage airflow
- Mesh inserts further the aim of cooling your hooves
- Meryl provides some anti-odor insurance with Skinlife
- A supported arch and flat stitch toes are key for happy feet
- Item #FXR01XM
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L/XL
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 200lbs
These are great biking socks, but I find myself using them for everyday wear just as much as on the bike. They are super comfy and don't slide around. Not to mention how good they look and looking good is half the battle.
I wear size 11.5 shoes and the L/XL size fits me perfect
If you have any questions about this or any other gear shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 801-523-4053
These socks are the best
I really like these socks! Very comfortable and durable.