Stand tall on the trail with Fox Racing's 8in Trail Socks. Or feel a bit better about life when aggro trail furniture lays you low with a swipe at your (happily covered) shins. Either way, the breathable, wicking construction and ventilating mesh inserts have your back during long, sweaty days in the dirt. And since sweat means stink, Fox includes some anti-funk insurance in the form of Meryl Skinlife treatment. It won't keep you completely stink-free forever, but it will reduce the amount of coaxing it takes to get the dog into the foot-befouled car after a particularly hot day.
- Your new favorite socks for days spent crushing singletrack
- Polypropylene construction wicks sweat and breathes well
- Anatomic arch support provides a performance fit
- Meryl Skinlife anti-itch and anti-odor treatment keeps you fresh
- Flat stitch toe construction offers a smooth fit and feel
- Item #FXR02GZ
- Q & A
Really nice trail sock
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L/XL
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 180lbs
Super comfy and snug. Comes up high enough to protect against some of the grasping bushes and grasses. They last a long time as well! Really nice sock!