Why We Like the Halden Boot
We wish we had the Halden Boot back when we had to walk ten miles to school, in the snow, uphill, both ways. But, we're glad we found it now to provide us with classic of-the-mountain style and stalwart performance for our daily adventures in life and on trail.
- Rugged, stylish boot for tackling city streets and rocky trails
- Leather upper conforms to your foot for a buttery, customized fit
- Breathable waterproof membrane fends off rainy and snowy conditions
- Cushy midsole gives plush shock absorption from first step to last
- Firm yet flexible shank gives all-day support for stable comfort
- Gusseted tongue keeps dirt and debris from finding a way in
- Grippy, lugged sole for traction on the varying terrain in your day
- Included alternate lace for styling choices
- Item #FRK001I
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather, suede, mesh, waterproof membrane
- dual density
- compression EVA, composite shank
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
March 26, 2020
Another great shoe from Forsake
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 155 lbs
Comfy out of the box, waterproof and styled for every day life from the office to the mountains. They're also plenty warm for winter hiking. In my opinion Forsake has locked down the formula for the perfect every day shoe, and this will not be last pair of shoes I buy from them.
December 8, 2019
Does the forsake wilson come in an E width?
December 12, 2019
Hi Howard, These boots will have a width size D.