Urban style meets outdoor performance.
Combining sneaker comfort and style with hiking performance, the Forsake Men's Driggs Boot is a fully capable hiker that you won't mind wearing around town. A fully seam sealed tough leather upper backed by a waterproof and breathable HydroGuard prevents your foot from getting soaked when hiking through the rain or splashing through streams. The die-cut EVA midsole cushions over harsh terrain while keeping things lightweight enough for everyday wear. Directional inner lugs on the outsole provide grip on loose surfaces such as dirt and gravel, while wide outer lugs offer traction and stability when you're walking down the street. So whether you're going on a epic ridgeline trek or just walking the dog around your neighborhood in the rain, you can lace up the Driggs without thinking twice about it.
- Sneaker-inspired hiking boot with lightweight performance
- Tough leather upper with water-repellent coating
- HydroGuard membrane for waterproof, breathable protection
- Open cell footbed for comfort and support
- Die-cut EVA midsole offers lightweight cushioning and rebound
- Peak-To-Pavement sole handles loose terrain and streets
- Anti-Slip siping disperses water for wet surface traction
- Item #FRK000L
- Q & A
Awesome for casual outings
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 13
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 230lbs
Steezy, pretty well-built, and comfortable; these boots are great. I do not see them being a hiking boot in any way unless you're on a paved/extremely smooth trail surface.
Best Boots Ever!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
I got these boots a couple months ago, and have loved them ever since. These boots are fantastic for everything from long hikes, all the way up to a night out with friends. Forsake did an excellent job with grippy soles.