Folsom's Primary Choice.
Folsom's Primary Tour Carbon Ski is the type of stick you want on mornings after a lovely dump of fresh powder. It sports a versatile waist width that hovers over pow and still cuts through crud once you've stomped down the soft stuff. An early rise tip assists with powder navigation whether you're skinning the steeps or riding down said steeps, and the flatter tail accommodates climbing skin attachments.
Folsom built the Primary Tour's core out of bamboo to assure a backcountry-friendly weight, and there's a bit of poppy poplar wood to give the ski a playful feel. Woven carbon fiber encases the core to give a lighter weight that retains a similar flex to the original Primary's fiberglass laminate. A cap construction keeps the Primary Tour light on your feet so you can tour the backcountry all day long.
- Folsom's primary ski for backountry touring
- Wide waist floats over softer snow with ease
- Early rise tip navigates powder on the uphill and down
- Wood core constructed with poppy poplar and light bamboo
- Carbon laminates for lightness and stiffness
- Flatter tail accommodates climbing skins
- Cap construction keeps the ski light on your feet
- Folsom makes custom skis in USA
- Item #FLM000T