Gambit Carbon Ski
Get first tracks before all the other backcountry skiers get a chance with help from Folsom Ski's Gambit Carbon Ski. Its cap construction includes carbon laminates and a lightweight bamboo blended core to keep the ski light enough for speedy skins to the summit. Folsom added a bit of poplar to the ski's core to make sure the ski is poppy and playful for the ride down, because it isn't all about the uphill.
The Gambit Carbon sports the same best-selling profile as its heftier brother, the Gambit. Its fat waist hovers over the soft stuff, while the heavily rockered tip navigates over powder on the uphill and downhill. Its profile is also cambered underfoot to enhance edge control if you hit any firmer snow. The only change this Gambit has from the original Gambit is a flatter, rockered tail that accommodates climbing skin attachments better.
- A big mountain, powder ski built for human-powered descents
- Fat waist width floats down the soft stuff
- Tip rocker navigates powder both uphill and down
- Camber underfoot keeps a lively feel on firmer snow
- Lightly rockered tail accommodates climbing skins
- Wood core made of light bamboo and poppy poplar
- Carbon laminates ensure a stiff yet light feel
- Cap construction keeps the ski light on your feet
- Item #FLM000U