Cash 106 Ski
There's no part of the mountain that the Folsom Cash 106 Ski isn't comfortable on, even in less-than optimal conditions. This mid-fat set of sticks will blast through waist-deep powder in wide-open bowls, hop through tight chutes and tree runs, plow over crud, and open up down steep, perfectly groomed corduroy. Its moderately rockered tip and tail make it easily maneuverable, and also adds dreamy float when the going gets deep, while camber underfoot gives you the reliable edge grip you need to fly over hardpack at lightning speeds.
Folsom built the Cash around a poplar and bamboo core, keeping the ski light and energetic yet stiff enough to rally through mixed conditions without feeling like a wet noodle. A carbon fiber laminate further elevates its stiffness and dampening properties, all while maintaining an experience that's stable at high speeds but still lively and fun when you need to turn things down a notch. To give you more powerful edge hold, Folsom used vertical UHMW sidewalls. And, to complete the package, a sintered base and steel edges provide a slick base-to-snow contact, leaving you free to zoom all over the mountain with a big smile on your face.
- Explore every part of the mountain with this well-rounded ski
- Mid-fat 106mm waist stays afloat on deep days and rips hardpack
- Rockered tip and tail blast through crud with ease
- Camber underfoot holds a reliable edge on firm snow
- Wood core keeps ski lightweight and energetic for fun on every turn
- Lively carbon fiber laminate keeps ski stable at high speeds
- Vertical sidewalls ensure reliable edge grip and added stability
- Item #FLM0016