You have access to glamorous lines of untouched powder, and all you're missing is the Folsom BTO Ski. This wide stick craves the steepest lines and the deepest snow, but you won't have to give it up on the days when you're ripping corduroy or crud, either. A rockered tip and tail keep the ski maneuverable on hardpack and work to keep you afloat in deep powder, while camber underfoot gives you the edge hold and power transfer you require when you're opening up your speed on steep faces.
The poplar and bamboo core makes the BTO relatively light and enjoyably lively, but still keeps it stiff enough to give you a stable platform at high speeds. A carbon fiber laminate steps up the stiffness game a notch, working to dampen vibrations and maintain torsional rigidity yet still keeping the ski fun and responsive. As you make big, arcing turns, you'll notice the powerful edge hold that's provided by the vertical UHMW sidewalls. This big-mountain-hungry package is complete with a sintered base, providing a speedy plank that is ready to eat whatever you point it towards.
- Take down your biggest lines with this hard-charging ski
- Wide 117mm waist offers easy float in waist-deep powder
- Rockered tip and tail move through deep snow and crud with ease
- Underfoot camber provides reliable edge hold in firm conditions
- Wood core dampens vibrations and keeps each turn fun and energetic
- Carbon fiber laminate adds stiffness and stability at high speeds
- Vertical sidewalls make edges grip efficiently on hard snow
- Item #FLM0017