Select a size:
For days that call for lighter warmth and less bulk, pull on the Flylow Woodrow Pants for just the right the amount of insulation in a highly waterproof, breathable design. The Intuitive 2-layer fabric and fully sealed seams work together to keep you comfortably dry through the deepest powder days of the year, while 40 grams of PrimaLoft Eco insulation keep your lower half warm, but not overheating, as you spend all day exploring the resort.
- Ski and snowboard pants with just the right amount of warmth
- Waterproof, breathable design keeps the elements at bay
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Regular fit and articulated knees offer style and easy mobility
- Powder gaiters keep snow from sneaking up your legs
- Outer thigh vents allow you to dump excess heat in a pinch
- Item #FLGZ044
- [membrane/laminate] Intuitive (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester ripstop, Omnibloq DWR finish
- 40g PrimaLoft Eco
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 front, 1 rear, 1 thigh
- outer thigh
- Powder Gaiters
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.