Why We Like The Sphinx Bib Pant
Flylow decided to design the Women's Spinx Bib Pant as an insulated option for the chilliest powder days. The light synthetic insulation is housed in a two-layer fabric that's waterproof to keep us dry when we're zooming through waist-deep powder, yet is also incredibly breathable so we don't soak our baselayers with sweat when things heat up. With a full bib cut to keep the snow out of our pants, six pockets for our mountain essentials, and a regular fit that lets us make unrestricted turns down pristine bowls of powder, the Sphinx offers all the features and protection we require for a full day on the snow.
- Insulated bib for cold and snowy days spent on the hill
- Stretch poly fabric encourages freedom of movement
- 2-layer membrane wicks moisture while blocking weather
- Fully taped seams help prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- Six total pockets keep your important items securely nearby
- Powder gaiters ensure snow stays out of your ski socks
- Item #FLGZ08M
- [membrane/laminate] Intuitive (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% stretch polyester, DWR coating
- 40g Spaceloft Micropuff
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- [short] 28in. [regular] 30in, [long] 32in
- 2 hand, 2 bib, 2 back
- elastic back, belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10.6oz
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help