Select a size:
Snowman Insulated Pant
Sometimes you manage to plan the big ski trip around a perfect, beautiful, knee-burying storm, and other times you're staring at a 50% chance of snow and praying to Powseidon to deliver you some deep days. No matter what conditions you find on the mountain, you'll stay warm and dry in the Flylow Snowman Insulated Pant. A two-layer waterproof fabric keeps you protected when the heavens open up in answer to your prayers, while low-bulk synthetic insulation brings toasty warmth that won't weigh you down. When you start to overheat after bouncing through some powdery tree runs, the large thirteen inch outer-thigh vents welcome in a rush of cool air to keep you from burning up. Rugged Cordura reinforcements around the ankle cuffs give you added durability where breakdown frequently occurs, and multiple front and rear pockets store all the snacks, maps, and other essentials you need for a long day on the snow.
- Stay warm and dry on cold and deep days with these insulated pants
- Two-layer Intuitive fabric keeps you dry in waist deep snow
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm without puffy snowman bulk
- Huge thigh vents quickly dump heat when you're ripping up a sweat
- Reinforcements at leg cuffs give you durability for seasons of use
- Adjustable waist tabs help you find the perfect fit
- Front and rear pockets hold everything you need for a long day
- YKK waterproof zppers keep you and your valuables dry
- Item #FLG00AS
4.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.