Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Weekend traffic, crowded liftlines, icy slopes—you don't want any part of all that. For those that would rather wander than be told where to go there's the Flylow Smythe Bib. Designed to give you performance movement, total weather protection, and breathability all in a lightweight package, these bibs were made for long days spent hunting for dream lines in the backcountry. The Intuitive Perm fabric is stretchy and air-permeable to get you through steep and grueling bootpacks, and offers waterproof protection for days you wish you brought a snorkel. You've got lots of convenient storage for even the most intense backcountry excursions, with three pack-strap compatible chest pockets, and two thigh pockets that are accessible with a harness on. Outer thigh vents let you quickly release heat when you reach the summit, and heavy-duty Cordura reinforcements around the ankles ensure durability after long seasons of alpine adventures.
- Reach high heights and epic lines with these backcountry bibs
- Waterproof fabric offer stretch and breathability for long hikes
- Harness and pack-strap compatible pockets give you necessary storage
- Thigh vents cool you off quickly so you can get back to the climb
- Reinforced leg cuffs withstand abrasion from constant hiking
- Elasticized leg gaiters keep snow out when you find a pow stash
- Waterproof zippers have you covered when snow is everywhere
- Item #FLGZ046
4.5 based on 32 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.