The way you sail down the mountain—bounding over rocks, threading the needle through tight trees, hiking to get the sickest line you can—is pretty rugged. You need a glove that's as tough as you are, and you've got it with the Flylow Smitty Mitten. Made with triple-baked cowhide leather and reinforced with impact-resistant foam on the back of the hand, this mitten won't shy away from your daily routine of dropping cliffs and ripping it in the woods. You'll also be able to stay out on the coldest of days with ultra-warm Primaloft insulation keeping your hands nice and toasty while you ride.
- Rip your way through snowy woods with this rugged insulated mitten
- Cowhide leather is triple-baked for added durability and toughness
- Impact-resistant foam protects your hand from rogue tree branches
- Primaloft insulation offers toasty warmth for frosty days
- Item #FLG00B4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I constantly have cold hands, and when I'm in the snow, it's really hard to keep them warm. These gloves are fleece lined and insulated and do an amazing job keeping my hands nice and toasty! I am still new to snowboarding so I fall a decent amount and the leather does a great job repelling the snow/water. I haven't had any problems with them wetting out. I got a size small and they fit great for my small hands!