First bump trees, rocks, and your homies after a crazy pow run in the Savage Glove from Flylow. This glove gives you the protection you need to rip tight tree runs during the storm of the year thanks to the durable triple baked cowhide and impact foam on the back of the hand. In addition to the heat trapped by the impact foam the Savage is also packed full of Primaloft insulation to keep your digits happy on even the coldest days.
- Durable glove for shredding at the resort or in the backcountry
- Triple-baked cowhide can be easily waterproofed and is durable
- Primaloft insulation traps heat to keep your hands happy
- Impact Foam on hand traps heat and protects against contact
- Undercuff wrist is low key and helps keep out snow
- Item #FLG00B3
- Q & A
Can take a beating
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
While these gloves may have been designed with alpine and ski touring in mind, I have come to use them for just about every outdoor winter activity. I keep them in my truck at all times and bust them out whenever needed. Walking the dog in the snow or throwing chains on my tires they have served me well. They come with a good amount of wax already applied so they do need a little breaking in. The leather is a little tougher than similar options that you might find from other brands. So if you like that soft feel maybe look at a different option but if you want something rugged these will fit the bill. Sizing is true and is consistent with most other brands on the site. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.