Sassy on the slopes.
- A ski pant with a sleek look
- Intuitive fabric is soft to the touch and waterproof
- Stretch material gives optimal comfort on hill
- Fully sealed seams gives extra protection against weather
- Fleece lining keeps you warm and cozy
- Reinforced materiel maintains durability on the cuffs
- Skinny fit is flattering at the resorts
- Item #FLG0087
- Q & A
My girlfriend loves these pants
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 195lbs
She generally wears a medium and these fit true to size.
Near perfect fit
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 130lbs
These pants are awesome! They have a nice high waist- nearly to my bellybutton- and don't have a saggy crotch. The material is high quality and has a bit of stretch to it, which is nice because the thighs are a little slim. There is still plenty of room for layering, and I can squat down very comfortably.
One thing I would note is that the powder cuffs are a bit tight on my snowboard boots. I'll be keeping the pants, but I wish they were just an inch longer for a better snowboarding fit- I think they were definitely designed for a skier. They are still super stylish nonetheless!
Not skinny enough.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'1"
- Weight: 120lbs
I tried these out because of the advertised "sleek look" and "skinny fit" -- and I'm constantly looking for the perfect skinny ski pants (I like my pants TIGHT). I am usually a size small in ski pants, but these were too big all around. The waist didn't fit, even when I pulled the adjustable tabs tight, and the legs were very baggy! However, the materials were high-quality and the pant was comfortable -- just not the skinny fit I wanted. If you're looking for a pant that is slimmer than the average, but not tight, this is a great option!