Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Sarah Insulated Jacket
With a slightly lighter 80-gram weight, the updated Sarah Insulated Jacket from Flylow still offers comforts of home while you're connected to the slopes. The slim layer of synthetic insulation traps your body heat, keeping you warms as you explore the deep into the hidden trails on the mountain. A stretch-friendly two-layer fabric comfortably moves with you during on-the-go booting adjustments or reaching up for summit high-fives. It's also fully waterproof and impressively breathable to block moisture from the outside and protect you from being soaked by your sweat. If you start to overheat, take advantage of the large underarm vents, and make use of the multiple pockets on board to store your favorite snacks and other on-mountain essentials.
- Updated version is lighter but still keeps you warm on the mountain
- 2-layer membrane offers waterproof, breathable performance
- Fully taped seams keep moisture and snow flurries from creeping in
- Stretchy fabric ensures full mobility on the hill
- Synthetic insulation traps body heat when the temperature drops
- Underarm vents allow for easy on-the-go temperature regulation
- Multiple pockets keep essentials accessible
- Item #FLGZ04S
4.5 based on 12 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.