No wintertime adventurer is complete without a good puffy.
Winter is awesome—there's no getting around that. But no matter how much you love skiing, it's hard to enjoy fresh turns when your teeth are chattering. The Flylow Men's Rudolph Down Jacket shuts out the cold without adding extra bulk. It's easy to slip on under your shell to make long lift rides more bearable, and it is stylish enough to hang out in town for some post-shred beers. The 800-fill down is light and compressible, and it stows completely into its inner pocket, so it's easy to toss into your pack when you aren't quite sure what the weather's going to do.
- A versatile jacket for layering in the mountains
- 800-fill down is lightweight and insulating
- Wind- and water-resistant for harsh weather
- Self-stowing inner pocket turns into a pillow
- Flylow was started in 2005 by a couple of skiers determined to create durable outerwear to battle rigorous days in the mountains
- Item #FLG007H