Roswell Insulated Jacket
Whether you're blasting off in the park or making first contact in an untouched powder field, stay warm and dry while you shred with the Flylow Men's Roswell Jacket. It combines laid-back style with high-performance features to keep you looking good and feeling comfortable from the resort to the backcountry. Spaceloft insulation offers much of the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down, but unlike down, it won't give up on you when it gets a little wet. Not that getting wet should be a problem with the waterproof Intuitive fabric, DWR treatment, and fully sealed seams shutting out everything from dry powder to slushy spring mixes. When things heat up in the afternoon, bust open the large underarm vents to get cool air circulating quickly, giving you out-of-this-world comfort and performance on the slopes.
- Stay warm and dry on snowy days at the resort with this jacket
- Waterproof fabric prevents soaking when heavy snow barrels through
- Synthetic insulation offers lightweight warmth for frigid days
- Underarm vents let you cool off after long runs in the trees
- Powder skirt keep snow out whether you're floating or falling
- Eight pockets ensure that one won't get too bulky
- Wrist gaskets with thumb loops keep billowing snow out
- Item #FLGZ04E
- Intuitive (2-layer), OmniBloq DWR
- Spaceloft (80g)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 1 internal pass, 4 exterior, 1 internal media
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
September 1, 2020
2020 Roswell video
Our value oriented insulated shell.
January 2, 2020
Excellent Ski Jacket
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 188 lbs
Light amount of insulation in this shell probably removes a layer you need to wear but isn't so heavy that you can't layer under it. This this will be perfect for the resort skiing I do. Thanks to Backcountry for delivering on the size I needed and when I needed it. Good Work! The size large fits perfect but slightly tight for me across back of shoulders. Not a big deal for going to town but could be tight when reaching with ski poles. Size XL allows comfortable room to layer and reach in front of you with no binding across the shoulders. Still provides the tailored look I wanted.