Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Quantum Pro Jacket
From setting the skintrack to ripping down resort runs, the FlyLow Men's Quantum Pro Jacket is your partner in crime for touring up Teton Pass one week, then slashing Colorado powder under bluebird skies the next. A three-layer Intuitive shell and fully sealed construction keep you blissfully dry on the snowiest days of the season, with superior breathability for optimum dryness from the inside out. The nylon face resists wear and tear throughout the winter, allowing you to wear this jacket for seasons to come.
- A workhorse of a jacket for ripping up the resort or backcountry
- Intuitive membrane with fully taped seams keeps you dry
- Powder skirt to keep you dry during deep days
- Helmet-compatible hood for extra protection
- Flylow was started in 2005 by a couple of skiers determined to create durable outerwear to battle rigorous days in the mountains
- Item #FLG007K
4.5 based on 44 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.