New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Quantum Pro Jacket - Men's
From setting the skintrack to ripping down resort runs, the FlyLow Men's Quantum Pro Jacket is your partner in crime for touring up Teton Pass one week, then slashing Colorado powder under bluebird skies the next. A three-layer Intuitive shell and fully sealed construction keep you blissfully dry on the snowiest days of the season, with superior breathability for optimum dryness from the inside out. The nylon face resists wear and tear throughout the winter, allowing you to wear this jacket for seasons to come.
The helmet-compatible hood seals out the elements, cinching down tightly to prevent raging winds and oncoming snow from freezing your noggin. YKK waterproof zips keep moisture from seeping inside and dampening your goods stored inside conveniently placed pockets. Zippered chest pockets are accessible with a backcountry pack on, allowing for convenient access to energy snacks and must-have accessories. Also, there's a season pass pocket along the sleeve for quickly moving across lift lines without painstakingly busting out your pass after every run.
- A workhorse of a jacket for ripping up the resort or backcountry
- Intuitive membrane with fully taped seams keeps you dry
- Powder skirt to keep you dry during deep days
- Helmet-compatible hood for extra protection
- Flylow was started in 2005 by a couple of skiers determined to create durable outerwear to battle rigorous days in the mountains
- Item #FLG007K