Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Puma Jacket
We definitely love to earn our turns, but some days waiting in the lift line is worth it to take endless powder laps. The Flylow Puma Jacket is a freeride-inspired jacket for when we're lapping the resort. Flylow's Intuitive shell uses a waterproof membrane, fully sealed seams, and a nylon face fabric for solid protection during storm days. The underarm vents can be opened up when we're on the bootpack, and multiple pockets help organize our essentials.
- Freeride-focused ski jacket for deep powder days
- Waterproof membrane gives solid protection against snow
- Fully sealed seams reinforces weatherproof protection
- Fleece lining provides an additional touch of warmth
- Large underarm vents gives optimal ventilation
- Powder skirt protects you in deep conditions
- Multiple pockets separates your phone from your pass
- Item #FLGZ04T
4.5 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.