Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
The Women's Nina Pant is FlyLow Gear's toughest pant for nasty days on the mountain. Its shell fabric features full protection on the snowiest days, and yet it still remains breathable when you're working hard at the resort. Pair that with a relaxed-yet-flattering fit for post-lap drinks, and you've got yourself a winner.
- Technical shell pants for riding in inclement weather
- Waterproof shell keeps you dry even in wet, heavy snow
- Zippered inner and outer thigh vents help you cool off easily
- Internal gaiters keep powder from creeping up your pants
- Watertight zips and fully sealed seams batten down the hatches
- Adjustable waist tabs help you find a comfortable fit
- Cordura reinforcements prevent excess wear and tear at the cuffs
- Relaxed fit leaves plenty of room for layers on biting cold days
- Item #FLG001B
4.5 based on 39 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.