Moxie Bib Pant
You're looking for some straight-forward, straight-leg snow pants, and it never hurts to have the coverage of bibs while you're at it. The Moxie Bib Pant does all this, and it keeps you dry while its at it. With solid waterproof protection, a breathable membrane, and fully sealed seams...why, you'll be dry and comfortable whether you're ripping groomers or exploring the backcountry.
- Show off your moxie in these high-performance bibs
- Waterproof, breathable Intuitive fabric is light and stretchy
- Versatile ventilation helps you cool off during long skins
- Durable fabric on knees and seat help out on adventurous trips
- Articulated knee box means you're free to move as you please
- Powder gaiters keep the soft stuff where it belongs—beneath you
- Drop-seat zipper helps out when nature decides to call mid-tour
- Generous storage space includes a beacon attachment
- Item #FLGZ04W
- [membrane/laminate] Stormshell Intuitive (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester oxford, OmniBloq DWR finish
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered thigh, 2 chest, 1 seat
- inner and outer thigh
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.9oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 21, 2020
Perfect Fit and Look
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 150 lbs
I’ve been searching everywhere for a bib that I can wear at the resort but also wear when I start touring this year. I originally purchased Backcountry’s cottonwood bibs, and while I liked those at first, when I got these, the fit was far better for someone with curvier hips and thighs for my height. Plus the feel of the material is silky and light, but supposedly very durable and still has a super high waterproofing. I love the style of the flap in the back for when you need to go to the bathroom. Overall, so excited to try these this season and will hopefully get a ton of use.
September 1, 2020
2020 Moxie Bib Video
Like the Foxy but a more relaxed fit. Fuller fit for a more athletic skier.