Sometimes pigs can fly.
People say pigs can't fly, but when you throw the FlyLow Master Mitt pigskin leather mittens on you can prove them wrong when you send it off of backcountry booters and drop cliffs. These ski bum approved mittens feature triple-baked premium pigskin leather that's treated with Sno-Seal beeswax to keep the elements out so they keep your digits feeling toasty and warm all day long. When it's dumping outside, and temperatures drop sub-zero you can count on the Primaloft Eco insulation to shield you from the icy winds outside, so you can keep on busting laps of your favorite tree line. If the weather starts to heat up a polyester lining is there for you to wick away sweat and keep your hands toasty when you're boot packing to your favorite line.
- A pigskin leather mitten for charging all winter long
- SnoSeal beeswax keeps out the elements without gnarly chemicals
- Keep your fingers toasty with Primaloft Eco insulation
- You can make pigs fly in these rugged and durable mitts
- Item #FLG008Y
- Q & A
The warmest gloves ever
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These gloves are great for the freezing days on the mountain. The pigskin PrimaLoft makes these gloves super waterproof. You will never need to worry about wet and colds hands again.